Monday, January 11, 2010

Happy New Decade, and I'm Back!!!!

Penultimate semester of my life is a go! I am now one hour away from starting classes this semester, and I had to put this feeling into words. Don't worry, it stops being sappy at this point. I had a weird little decade, and my life changed in ways I cannot even describe in these ten years. I switched countries, and then continents. I made some small life choices that led to the biggest one - coming to IU. I am glad I did, now as I start my second last semester at Kelley. My road here is almost done, and I'm scared of the future, it is natural to be, but I am sure that no matter what I will be fine. Carpe Diem, right?

This decade started off with a bang, and the past 10 odd days qualify as probably the most intense time of my life. If the rest of this decade is even half as fun as these days were, it will be perfect. I may not have the exact path of my life mapped out, but I like it. I'll be 21 in 19 days, and before this year ends, I will have finished the first big milestone in my life - graduation. Do I know where I'll end up? No. But it doesn't matter, because wherever I do, I'll be ok. There's no doubt about it. 

Ok, so maybe this got sappy again. Sorry. 

Happy New Year! 2010


No comments:

Post a Comment