Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Infectious Enthusiasm?


It's 4:45 am, and I am one of the many nocturnals typing away into a computer.
At the main library.
Peachy.
Just, peachy.

Oh well, I have a paper due tomorrow, a presentation, another paper, three exams, one final, two finals, three final papers, and two actual finals within the next two and a half weeks. This can only mean one thing: energy drinks are going to see a spike in their profits, as I see a fall in my savings account. Energy is never created nor destroyed, just transferred from one's wallet to another.

Anyways, I have been here working away on accounting for about 5 hours now, and I am proud to say that by now I feel like this:

Funsies, right? Not so much. So, I reach for that mighty energizer: Lo Carb Monster. Rawr.



It's the big monster size, and it should work, right? No more need for faces like these to populate the library!


Gone are the sad pouty faces! Monster transports you to distant lands! See????


Gone are the woes! Gone is the lack of energy, motivation or drive! Let's all jump up and down!
*starts to physically enunciate (yes, another phrase I made up. Like it?) the very embodiment of energy*
*whole library joins in*


Or not.






2 comments:

  1. Ha ha...it is pretty much the same out here, the only difference being I like "doing it" in my flat rather than at the library.
    And I'd like to replace energy drinks with coffee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aah, all the coffee places were closed. and, there's no guarana in coffee. OMG if there was, wouldn't that be amazing?

    ReplyDelete