Tuesday, November 24, 2009

The great TV experiment of 09 - Thanksgiving break

Perhaps the thing I was most excited for was the intense TV experiment I had planned for myself. It had been really hectic right before break, so I fell behind on my weekly TV watching. Also, I like to tell myself that I watch most of these because I'v fallen into the habit of them and it wouldn't kill me if I stopped watching one.

So, in an effort to test my "I can quit anytime I want theory", I decided to stave off these shows for a month. Any show that I didn't feel like catching up with after said month, I was going to drop till rerun season. These are the shows I started off with:


Californication

Community

Cougar Town

Desperate Housewives

Family Guy

Flash Forward

Ghost Whisperer

Gossip Girl

House

How I Met Your Mother

Lie To Me

Modern Family

Private Practice

The Big Bang Theory

The Middle

The Simpsons


The end of the month long TV rehab was yesterday.

Which ones lived?

Which ones bit the dust?


We shall see!


No comments:

Post a Comment