Sunday, December 13, 2009

Last Accounting Blitz of my life

It is no secret that I hate accounting from the depths of my being. It is, therefore, with great pleasure that I announce the almost completion of all my accounting in my undergrad life. I am currently in the middle of finishing up all the A325 coursework for this semester, and 6 hours in, these are the things I have learnt:

1) I hate Accounting. I want to see it die.
2) Slacker radio = Never Bored. Even with accounting open in front of you
3) Library gets very very quiet at around 3 am, and revs up again at 5am. What happens to everyone for 2 hours?
4) It is impossible to sit still and work if Single Ladies comes on. I had to do the dance, balance sheets be damned.
5) If you do the single ladies dance at 4:30 am, people do not stare. They understand.
6) Lo Carb Monster stops working after the 3rd bottle.
7) Spreadsheets < Pen and Paper. Fact.
8) I hate accounting. I want to see it die.

Xoxo,
Dying Sri

2 comments:

  1. accounting > International Business class, because Accounting you get it or you dont get it, unlike International Business exams where you think you get it..but the results suggest completely otherwise! agree SRI?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you're just saying that coz you got Int'l Bus tomorrow. You'll be singing a different tune before an accounting exam.

    ReplyDelete