Sunday, October 18, 2009

China - The wrap/warp up

Well, the last few blogs were obviously a little deceptive - they sounded like I was blogging out of Beijing, all the while I was slogging through my multiple killer-classes this semester in good old b-town. That, unlike what Paul Rudd seems to think, is not Beyonce, but Bloomington ( don't get that reference? Don't watch as much SNL as I do).
Anyways, as I said a millenia of blogs before, blogger.com was blocked in China, and I wrote those pieces (mostly) in Beijing. I had other pieces, but now, looking back upon them, they seem really trivial. Blogs that pretty much say something like "OMG, there's Peking Duck here! And like really good Chinese Food" really don't look as great in retrospective. So, I put up the ones that sounded philosophical, thought out, or, at least, a little less like it was written by Kanye West when he interrupted all of China.

Coz he did.

You know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment