Saturday, January 17, 2009

Hi! I have never blogged before, except for occasional blurbs on facebook, so this should be fun! 

Let me start by introducing myself: I'm Sri, I'm a Junior Marketing and Finance major this year. I am originally from India(Delhi, born and bred), but I lived in Muscat for about 5 years before coming to school at Bloomington. Apart from going to school full time, I also work at the Campus Writing Program as an English Tutor. 

I don't really know what I'm going to be putting on here, probably just random thoughts about my day. I have a HEAVY course-load this semester (Finance and Marketing are two majors which have nothing in common, which essentially means classes galore!), so expect some rants from the overworked. But mostly, this is going to be a place to chronicalize(yeah, I made up a word) my thoughts about life and Kelley, and about living in Bloomington. 

Are you excited? I am!


No comments:

Post a Comment